Recent blog posts
- Radical Design Led Innovation (video presentation)
- How Product Innovation Gets Derailed from the Start (UX Pin)
- How diversity can save design- a guide to co-design
- Don’t ask your users what they want – a guide to User Testing
- Creating value
- Experience over everything
Posts featured in
About Pains and Gains
Alex’s purpose is to create products that people love to use and to teach others how to do the same. His view is that it’s only a matter of time before you create the perfect product if you follow a user-centred process.
Alex believes that there’s a revolution coming. Soon the most successful businesses around the world will be developing products through user centred design. His goal is to bring this revolution forward.
Alex has helped a variety of businesses, from small start-ups to large corporates, develop products in a user centred way. Before PwC digital, and Optimal Experience, Alex worked at Trade Me.
If you want to keep up to date with my posts…
|Follow me on Twitter||Like my Facebook page||Get email updates|